Friday, July 24, 2009

Ms. Kendall - Ace Boon Coon Extraordinare


Kendall came down to ATL for her family reunion and we got to hang out! She's such a fun girl! First we went to Hooters where she ordered this..weird tator tot thingie lol then we destroyed and mashed it up. Such little kids.


I'm hijacking some of her pictures since I left my little Kodak at a photoshoot! The next day we went to lunch at Carrabas. I was trying to take her to places she'd never eaten at before and Atlanta sure does have a lot of places to choose from. After that she came over and I did her makeup!

Pam says I look like milk next to Kendall! This is me with a tan!! lol


This is my friend Ke'anna who hung out with us too. She's a new blogger so check her out and show her some love!


After, we went to Perimeter mall to go to the only free standing MAC store in the whole state! Ugh it sucks, anywhoo. Kendall got a bunch of goodies and got me a Porcelain Pink MSF. Thanks sweetie!


And then we got stranded at Bloomingdale's!! My car was smoking and trippin up a storm, so we rode to a Wal-mart and picked up some antifreeze/coolent and Ke'anna put it in the car.



We had such a fun time. We get a long really well, like we've known each other for years! I can't wait till she moves here!

xoxo,
Jaimie

10 comments:

  1. how fun! i was watching the travel channel the other day and i want to go to ATL to get my hands on some Varsity hotdogs! MMMmm..

    looks like you guys had quite the adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like cam said looks like yall had a fun adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I'm like sooo depressed now that I'm back in CT :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl Can I just say!!! I Swear! your hair is gorgeous! you look so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAI! We need to get together soon!! Miss you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm glad you girls had fun; your lipstick.. what is it? i looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my lipstick I think is Pure Rose from Mac

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to hear that you guys had fun even though your car broke down! I have some friends like that, they ones you've known so long and so well that nothing is stressful and even minor disasters don't stop you from having a good time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those tater tots look soooo delish!

    aaahhh!

    I love your brows.

    I miss having girlfriends. We all went our separate ways after high school. =[

    It's great to see that you guys have such a great friendship!

    I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete